At the heart of the Pyrenees-Mediterranean countries,
In the foothills of the Canigou massif, south, isolated on 20 acres of woods and meadows, Marie-Hélène and Gilles welcome you in their 17th century Catalan farmhouse, carefully restored, preserving the traditional architecture and volumes
The Old Farmhouse awaits you, facing the medieval village of La Bastide with its four spacious and colorful rooms include a library, a games room, an authentic Catalan cuisine with fireplace are available. The gourmet breakfasts are served on the terrace or in the washery area, near fig tree
Relaxation areas are arranged around the farmhouse and surrounded by nature
Ideally located for walking, between sea and mountains.
Enjoy the view and relax and delight in pleasures of Roussillon.
- The mountain and its treasures,in all seasons
- The meditérranée, the Port of Collioure and beaches of Argeles
- The thermal waters of Amelie or Vernet les Bains
- On foot, by motorbike or bicycle a preserved environnement
- The medieval architecture of Roussillon
- Vauban citadels
- Catalan gastronomy and pleasures of the chase